Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Thank you

"Out of your vulnerabilities will come your strength."~ Sigmund Freud

 I want to thank all the people who took the time to read and comment on my previous post. It takes energy and wisdom to face the facts. I also appreciated your feedback. I replied to all your comments today.
  From now on I will be publishing a post every Saturday; my plan is to keep a regular schedule for this blog. (I may add a post on a weekday occasionally, but this is not going to happen very often.)
  This is the poem I selected this month. It was written by Karen Little. I also want to thank all the poets who submit to Southern Pacific Review.
 It is an honor to read your poetry.
    Till next Saturday.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Julia. I’ve been busy and behind on my blog reading. Catching up now and just read your previous (and very excellent) post!

    I really like your idea of keeping a regular blogging schedule. I ought to do that! Very much enjoyed Karen Little’s poem. Do you think she’s writing about a dog here, losing one and gaining another? That’s how I understood it and I could relate. It's a beautiful poem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Madilyn. I thought she was writing about somebody that means a lot to her. It could be a dog or a friend. I believe that she was disappointed and was afraid to befriend another person due to a painful past experience that she had. That's my interpretation. From now on I would like to ask the poets to give us a line or two about their poem. I've always been against this but now I believe it may help to entice readers.
      Thank you for reading the poem and for commenting.

      Delete

I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you.