Sunday, November 25, 2012

An American expat in Argentina


   Battling cancer is a challenge difficult to endure, but dealing with cancer and poverty at the same time is an experience that nobody would like to imagine. Rick Powell is an American writer and an expat living in Buenos Aires, Argentina. He is living on the edge right now, trying to make ends meet while he fights his cancer. His friend Vivi Rathbon sent me this link to explain his situation.

  If you are willing to make a donation, you can visit this link. No amount is too little. You can also help by buying from amazon from his own website.
  My heart goes out to Rick at this difficult time. I hope he will get the emotional and financial support he needs to move forward and battle his cancer.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this. I am going to visit the link and contribute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Optimist Existentialist. Nice to meet you. I like to think the world is like a big family. And people who are willing to help a stranger make this thought real.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you.